Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Webbing It

I want to get to work on the novel right away, so I'm taking the morning off and will share a few links.

Chawla! sent me this link to a webpage that gives you daily updates on sales on mp3s and online music. Amazon occasionally has one day sales where albums drop to a dollar, and this site will let you know about it. While I haven't made quite as nice a find as Chawla, who picked up the Undertones and Black Flag this way, I still find myself looking, just in case.

Devin sent me this link to an exclusive preview of the new M. Ward album over on npr.

George turned me on to one of the most interesting critics working today, Benjamin "Yahtzee" Croshaw. He reviews video games and you can and will enjoy his insights, humor, and rants even if you don't play video games and could care less about them.

*

Someday I will take advantage of the free Sbux wi-fi to write while listening to Duck Soup on Netflix. I don't know why I find this so amazing. It's not like I couldn't do it before from the safety of my couch. But amazing I find it. Worktime!

No comments:

Post a Comment