Friday, February 27, 2009

The Romp

Very pleased with the wheat bread. My best so far. I let this one rise three times -- normally I do twice.

I took the loaf and wanted to take a few pics -- add a little color to the old blog. The cats, drawn by my attention, wouldn't leave me or the bread alone and kept trying to lick the results of the day's baking. As soon as I convinced Bubbs to us be, Big D moved in to investigate, only relenting when he spotted the camera lens which he leapt on and hockeypucked under the entertainment center.


Finally, Slappy jumped off the couch and joined in the fray. I tried to get a picture of all three romping it up, but the macro lens, fading daylight, and constant motion made it impossible. You'll simply have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment