Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reservation Rewards I

I checked my meager bank account balance this morning and found a charge to a company called Reservation Rewards. I learned to check my balance long ago and to scan for small charges after I got ripped off buying business cards through a company called Vista Print, who at the time were the princes of these hidden charge scams. I remember doing research on them and finding out the owner had used the company to amass a fortune and was a close associate to George W. Bush. That seemed to be the only viable explanation, to me at least, for why such scammers could operate so brazenly and so openly without the feds cracking down on them.

These people are, after all, thieves. The owners, the reps, the employees. They are thieves, pure and simple. Just because you fill out a W-2 form when you go to work for the first day doesn't give you the right to rob people. But this is obvious.

Twelve bucks. I never bought anything through Reservation Rewards. Their number was listed as 800-732-7031.

So a quick and easy google search lead me to this website. What a way to start the morning. What's great about the scumbags you deal with at these places, is that they always try to make it seem like they're making an exception for you because of YOUR mistake, even though they are dogshit scam artists.

Now I'm going to drop the Dufflebag off at school and come home and try to clear the charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment