Thursday, March 5, 2009

Many Disguises

Since it seems half my readers now are the scumbags who work for negative option schemers, I just wanted to say hello to the good people at Adaptive Marketing, the marketing arm of the reprehensible Vertrue -- the company that tried, unsuccessfully, to snare me with their Vista Print scam.

All you people keep checking my site. Do I detect a little bit of concern? How fun. Sure beats playing Tetris while the innocent are fleeced of their money, huh?

These negative option schemers operate under endless disguises. It isn't just that they hide behind so many names (Experian, how many webpages do you own? How many different ways to hide?) but that they hide behind the law as well.

*

Bertolt Brecht wrote this small poem. Please enjoy!

On my wall hangs a Japanese carving,
The mask of an evil demon,
decorated with gold lacquer.
Sympathetically I observe
The swollen veins of the forehead, indicating
What a strain it is to be evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment